Globe

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April ends the beauties don't

The weather here in Palm Springs is hot hot hot   the men in this posting are HOT HOT HOT

#1 Sweet peek a boo from Senior bulge   

#2 Is this Haulover BEACH  boy the men there are GORGEOUS

#3 HOLI SHIT lemme attem

#4 Sweet sweet DADDY

#5 Oh LORDY help me what a FUCKING HUNK

#6 nummy nummy nummy

#7 is that for me  MMMM Thank you

#8 another fuckme gently bently  where can I get one of these?????

#9 or one of these

#10 OK that's it I'm done  YOU WIN  you are FUCKING irresistibly fantastic what a darling FACE

3 comments:

boteguilla72 said...

the number of 7 wooooo very hot beautiful

Anonymous said...

re:number 10. I do think he is attractive. The fact that he clocked on to the photographer just adds to his beauty. Live and let live XXX

Robert said...

#5 is one of the hottest pictures I've ever seen online.