Globe

Thursday, April 11, 2013

April Fools

Making a fool of me   LOL   I do silly things when I see men THIS cute
#1 is that for ME????

#2 Sweet heart

#3 Sexy sexy sexy

#4 Splish Splash can I get in your BATH

#5 WOW  breathtaker

#6 Florida Beauty   Florida is a lucky STATE  it has a LOT of FANTASTICALLY sexy men

#7  Wish I could meet HIM on the beach   mmm  mmm

#8 Fuck forgot what I was gomnna buy   HE completely melted my BRAIN BJ BJ BJ

#9   Ridem cowboy   you bet I'd ride this cowboy   WHAT a STUD

#10   THERE it is RIGHT there    PERFECTION  WO oo OW

4 comments:

Peter said...

Hi John

Great posting some real crcckers #1 & #6 Oh My My.....!!!!!

LOL

Pete

boteguilla72 said...

el de la 1foto wauuuuuuuu

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another great post. Where else may just anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal approach of writing?

I have a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such information.

Also visit my blog post; buy instagram followers

Gerald said...

I am not interested in the clothed pictures, but naked with good views of their penises....YES, YES, YES!!!! How I would love to get my fingers and lips on and around those venerable old penises. If they had erectile disfunction, that would be fine. I would just enjoy the privilege of loving their penises. And if they ejaculated...YUM.