Globe

Monday, April 29, 2013

Variety is the Spice of Lie

two posts of just ONE lovely man needed a change and what a NICE one it is too some REAL crackers in here
#1 Not sure but think is pic may have been edited which is a shame.   This man s SO distinguish it seems unseemly of him to be exposing himself like this.   Would rather see him in a suite or NAKED but not flashing.
ALTHO fuck it   if that REALLY is his cock let the sucking begin  he is REALLY HOT
#2 be still my beating heart


#3 MM HM  what could I do with YOU




#4 Body from HEAVEN

#5 So much more to LOVE

#6 oh Can I help you dry that   after I get it all wet again first what a stunner

#7 location location location  where the FUCK is THIS beach  WOW

#8 don't look so surprised  I haven't finished with you yet what a FACE so sweet and have to have kissable

#9  this guy is so fucking hot

#10 all over the net   wish he was all over my face

#11 HELP  Yes it's me and  I'm in love AGAIN

312 this FABULOUSLY handsome Kiwi needs some lovin'   come on NEW ZEALAND give him some LOVE

2 comments:

Hutch said...

Hate to burst your bubble but the distinguished-looking man in the suit who's flashing is indeed flashing, and, yes, that IS his dick. :)))) There are whole series of pics of him in various states of dress and undress to be found on the net.

Jimbo said...

Hutch is right, that indeed is the dick of that gorgeous hunk in the first pic, and when I've finished servicing him,I'll then give the Kiwi some love, OH YES PLEASE