Globe

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

MAY I PLEASE

New MONTH  new men   thought I would start with my true LOVE  OLDER men 80 plus   and AGING to perfection  so LOVELY so cute SO ADORABLE and so SEXY

#1 THERE it is THAT face that takes my breath away

#2 SO masculine

#3wow PERFECT

#4 what a beauty

#5 I know both these beautiful men both are over 80 and both are still sexually ACTIVE  you guys ROCK

#6 there is NOTHING to say about this man except  SEXIEST MAN EVER

#7 What a stunner

#8 holi shit THAT loks dangerous DANGEROULY wonderful

#9 Oh what a wicked look on that sweet sweet face

#10 FABULOUS

#11 Love seeing men like this out in public makes my day knowing MEN this delicious exist in the world   and that maybe JUST maybe  I might get to meet and make love to one of them some day.

#12 Wish I was making love to HIM right NOW   WOW


#13 mmmmmmmmmmmm yes PLEASE

#14 so tempting what a tease

#15 another OMG any chance ANY you sweet gorgeous sexy man

#16 ending with another HEARTSTOPPER  quick before I pass out

2 comments:

Peter said...

Wow some of your best postings.

I think I'm in love with #4, such beautiful eyes !!!!!

#5 Not only Sexually Active, but to me more like Radio Active.......Fucking Hot.

£13 No one else on this planet could look so jaw dropping sexy in a white vest as this fella ¡¡¡¡¡¡ Talk about White Fucking Hot....... This has got to be one of my 'ALL TIME TOP FIVE PICTURES'.

Pete.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pete, I can see you rate white-vest-man highly, as do I. However, £13 seems a pittance for this hunk and I propose to outbid you LOL!!! (Couldn't resist).