Globe

Monday, March 11, 2013

LOVELY WHITE DADDY

There is a blog site that I LOVE.   The guy who runs it obviously likes sexy older men    and he has impeccable taste.   However he doesn't just find one pic of these men  he finds a WHOLE series  and they are great   I have taken these as some of MY favourites   go visit  and see what you think
http://lovelywhitedaddy.blogspot.com

I would normally make comments under the various pics but seriously   all I can do is drool and slobber over these gorgeous men and repeat myself over and over.
No comment required   just baby oil and a hand  MMMMMMMMMMM could do 'em ALLLLL



















































3 comments:

Jimbo said...

Love the 1st guy with bow tie, then there's the guy with the cigar, then there's the gorgeous sexy fucker in the last pic, I'd do anything for him, he's well tasty

Peter said...

Oh I say, this has got to be one of the hottest postings ever, everyone a Winner !!!!!! Adore the stunning Jos'e Miguel Insulza #42 & 43. He just blows me away !!!!!!!!!!!

Pete

Unknown said...

Nice daddies