Globe

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

BOB in New Zealand

Here is an original post from a VERY sexy man who has given me permission to post his wonderful pics on my blog.    I feel very honoured to be able to do this   because he is the epitome of what my site is about.   Truely beautiful and sexy men of age who are just regular folks  and he is a PERFECT example of this.    When I first saw him on the nudist site my heart skipped a beat  because he is really REALLY sexy  but of course he lives not just MILES away from me so that my chances of ever meeting and enjoying him are somewhat limited.   BUT he lives on ANOTHER continent.   NEW ZEALAND  of all places.   ALL I can say is Lucky New Zealand   they have a REAL beauty there   every time I see his pics I just want to throw my arms around him and make LOVE to him for HOURS.













 






















Well I will have to make do with his GREAT pics  thanks MATE

4 comments:

Jimbo said...

First time I've seen this guys pics, he's absolutely gorgeous and to die for

OLD4OLDER said...

He lives in New Zealand LUCKY NEW ZEALAND

Joe said...

Wonderful pics of a beautiful man who exemplifies the qualities of growing gracefully!!
Makes you think of visiting New Zealand...Joe

Anonymous said...

super sexy ,merci lage34 sur gayroyal ,bisous