Globe

Monday, January 7, 2013

Smorgasbord

Back to the net for these wonderful men   some you may have seen before   some not  BUT all YUMMMMMY

I SO want to undo the buttons on his shirt


How sexy is this guy

what can I say  drooooool

OH I'd spoil him alright   he'd never let his wife touch his cock again  mmmmmm

ALL

SO

CUTE

fancy coming home and finding this waiting on the couch for you  WHOOOO HOOO



HELLO BIG BOY

I'm melting









I'll need a dentist after I have this guy in my mouth   he's so sweet he'll rot my teeth YUM EEEEE

6 comments:

Hutch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hutch said...

My absolute favorite is the guy reading a book on a park bench (there's another picture of him making its rounds on the Net where he's leaning back --without the book-- and you get a much better look at his face and belly). Very much my type.
Can't wait for summer vacation in the northern German seaside resort of Travemünde to come around. It's what Germans call a "Rentnerparadies"/"paradise for senior citizens" (and admirers of older men) and is teeming with older men of all shapes and sizes, where hardly anyone is younger than fifty. :)

OLD4OLDER said...

Sounds like HEAVEN my need to get to GERMANY is frustrated by my need to have money LOL
German men are so HOT but then so are Russian and Chechs and Turks and and and the list goes on

Jimbo said...

Yes, I would love to cum home and find that hottie waiting on my couch, he's fucking awesome and so,so sexy, yummy

Peter said...

Picture #12, Take one last look at this so, so sweet Grandpa, because once I've got him home I'll never let him out again as I will pamper him with all the love, hugs and kisses that I can muster !!!!!

Pete

Anonymous said...

OMG! Is there a more beautiful selection of drop-dead-gorgeous grandpas out there? Must re-view again, and again. Initial fave is #2 but the last one for sheer cuteness. Oh hell! Can I have them all???