Globe

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

SO I took this CRUISE  what a FRUSTRATING experience.   Saw some of the SEXIEST older men I have ever seen anywhere  even better than Costco Sams Lowes and Home Depot put together.   Some were even traveling alone  BUT I couldn't convince any of them that I was better than NOTHING   LOL  I was informed by one HUNKY GORGEOUS Australian    I have NEVER had a BLOW JOB  and I don't want one   WELL EXCUSE ME   LOL.   I live in Palm Springs CA  and the problem with that is that the POPULATION is 54% gay   that's 54% of the ones who admit they are GAY  then there are all the "straight" guys who like a little on the side   AH  love THOSE guys.    BUT back to my whine   living here leads one to believe EVERYONE is gay or available  because everyone pretty much is   so when stepping into the REAL world  it's a SHOCK to the system to find that NOT every older man wants a BJ!!!!

These are the guys I wanted to have sex with






This guy was SO nice  if he ONLY knew



Here was a perfect 3 way  LOL  NOT  they would have died if they had known what I was thinking



This old cutie was with his wife and daughter  I think  he just melted my heart every time I saw him  WHAT a sweetheart











This guy is SO hot




                                             One of the guys  with whom I played Poker








THEN there were the GUYS I fell in LOVE with  OMG  they were so GORGEOUS  Not sure straight guys realize what a COMPLIMENT an olderman chaser is paying them when he make a pass at them.    What we are saying is YOU MR Old Man OVERWEIGHT and Wrinkled all those thing you( and possibly your wife) find so distasteful are making me shiver with excitement.  You are the handsomest sexiest man and I WANT to make love to you and GIVE you as MUCH pleasure as you are able to have.   That you are MY Mel Gibson or Russell Crowe or Brad Pitt   men I wouldn't touch with someone else's  BUT all over the world there are people who consider them the sexiest men in the world.  Well OLDER MEN are my MEL G etc.  and IF they are consenting adults (VERY IMPORTANT as a young man I used to fantasize about having a gang of guys who kidnapped OLD MEN off the street and kept them in a well appointed bedroom  where I convinced them to let me pleasure them  and then we became life long lovers)   BUT consenting adults is better  less jail time.
You would think straight guys would realize it is the same as when they see a woman they fancy   they go upto her and pay her a compliment.   If she responds positively  yummy  but if she's not interested they  (should) politely leave her alone  no foul  how else do you know if she is interested.   So when a gay guy ask if some one is at least BI and would they like to be pleasured   a simple NO would suffice  OH well
HERE are the Heartbreakers from my CRUISE


ANOTHER Poker player  STRIP poker would have been mice  he was SO cute



This 88 year old Romanian man was traveling alone   his english was so poor  it was REALLY hard to have a "would you like me to make love to you" conversation.   However I would have given up my life to spend it with him and take care of him til the day he died  WHAT A FUCKING BEAUTIFUL SEXY little man


84 year old AUSSIE never had never want a BJ  I was ready to move to AUSTRALIA and take care of him too 



went deep sea fishing with this totally sexy man  OH what I could have done for him


AND THIS 86 year old BEUATY  informed me he was 100% straight  what a TRAGEDY  
not for him I guess  BUT OH ME OH MY  he never ever needed to be alone EVER again





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Wish I was there. So many to choose from. I think I would be at serious risk of getting an injunction served upon me by an irate wife on board this ship John lol! A favourite? Well the cutie you would like to play strip poker with is up there but again, so hard to choose. . . and the old cutie with wife and daughter mmmmm! Was he from Canada? He's wearing a Scotland baseball cap and so many Scots ended up there during the Highland clearances. Just curious!

adamastor said...

I love men of his age, and I think you wonderful, would love to be your friend, hug and kisses from your Brazilian admirer, you will be able to see me on skype adam41821