Globe

Monday, December 17, 2012

More sexy Movie Men and men who should be in Movies

NOT only is Brian Dennehy a wonderful actor  BUT he is sexy as all HELL





OK these next two actors are not really sexy now  and that's because  they are too young.   However  in 10 years they will be stunning and in 20 they will be amongst the sexiest men in the world


Bob Hoskins  and what a DYNAMIC actor










King Mobster the ridiculously talented and SEXYJames Gandolfini





Then come the non movie stars   that if I was making a movie  would ALL be in it   the audition would involve a shower scene  mmmmmmmmmmm



HOW adorable

is this lovely man???


wish I was at his party he would think all his birthdays had CUM at once



I know how to make you smile



yup I vote for you

 Both of you  I want a threeway    vote   can you imagine BOTH of these men naked and waiting for you on a HUGE kingsize bed OMG





Actually they are ALL invited to be naked and waiting for me on a HUGE kingsize bed

No comments: