Globe

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

DUPLICATE ERROR maybe

There may be the odd repeat of a pic   but remember I am looking through many blogs at 1000s of pics so when I see a man I REALY like I tend to grab the pic  not realizing I already have it   BUT a BEAUTIFUL man is a BEAUTIFUL man I  can look at him OVER AND OVER  if I can have sex with him in my head every time I see him   then I want to see him A LOT
If you think THAT'S funny wait til you see what I plan to do to you






There are two men in particular that every time I see them I need a kleenex to clean up my reaction  This one of them OMG is he hot ofWHAT

OH Bob yes you have a LOVELY cock and BODY  just wait til you are older





OMG what T F is THAT  mmmmmmmmmm

point that at me one more time and I will have to eat it!!!!!






This is the OTHER guy  there is something unbelieveably sexy about this man I want him  I WANT HIM NNNOOOWWWW!!!!!
He is the pic that comes up on Abseniors every time I go to that site  and I need another box of kleenex
DAMN mess  SO HOT







nope no tan yet  but you are still VERY lovely

 point me in the right direction please






I wish I was that tree  I would n't be able to leaf either one of them ALONE





How sweet it is to be loved by you  well it would be  if we made love


GD so SEXY








why don't I ever see men like this on the BEACH!!!!




yes I do and yes I would and yes I have wood


WOW


YES Please



 CAn I come to your party   pleeeeeeaaseeee

melt

I know how to put a smile on that wonderful face



WHAT   wow you mean ME   you want ME to give you a BJ??  OK Then

FANTASY threeway with these two I could die happy if I did


SHE will NOT

Give you the BJ with the love and care I would   and I swallow.







1 comment:

adamastor said...

I love men of his age, and I think you wonderful, would love to be your friend, hug and kisses from your Brazilian admirer, you will be able to see me on skype adam41821