Globe

Monday, December 17, 2012

Where do These MEN LIVE????


New day new BEAUTIFUL men


He needs his own NATIONAL day to kiss him


Hi handsome can I buy you a drink
Can I join you



whatever you say

This man is so cute

I'm sorry

did you forget

your clothes???

ringtoss anyone






ALL these GUYS  so doable







AND Kissable





oh that FACE  don't you just wanna grab it in both hands a slap abig wet KISS right on those lips


so adorable


and sexy


and HANDSOME


yup I'm licking my lips TOOOOOOO





too sexy





mmmm yes please

A DATE??? why yes I would Love a DATE  sure you don't have the wrong number???





Good Golly Miss Molly I may have to readjust my JAW


Which beach did you say you were at????





Look at that come and get me smile and pose





                                                               Buncha beach beauties

Here's a reason to cruise the men's room

HOLI MOLI

mind if I hang something on there??  My mouth perhaps


My what a sweet sweet man





If I saw him on a beach I would faint as the blood rushed from my head to my HEAD





HI Freddy Gator  star of Chiron Rising  hot Hot HOT


can I help in the shower perhaps wipe the soap off???


if you want it here it is come and get it



welcome in my pool any day


it's over THERE




OH


YES

PLEASE

I'll take em BOTH

well HELLO there  Big Boy



another beach stunner



I could use that to hold donuts  then I could slowly eat them off  not so sure about SLOWLY



cum cum let me get that last drop for you

another come and get me  oh would I love to















1 comment:

adamastor said...

I love men of his age, and I think you wonderful, would love to be your friend, hug and kisses from your Brazilian admirer, you will be able to see me on skype adam41821