Globe

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I'm BACK and Thank you Harry

Back from my trip to meet my lovers family   very nice it was too   he had two delicious brothers  mmmm   never mind.   I get home and find these GREAT pics sent to me by HARRY
and I want to share

#1 OH wow wadda FACE and body   he's a major OMG

#2 How inviting is this BEAUTY MM HM

#3 I thought I had EVERY pic of this man and then BOOM this stunner comes up   WITH a CROTCH shot no less   WELL this pic is in my archives NOW

#4 cutie pie

#5 you can NEVER have too many pics or viewings of this pic of CHUCK   he is without doubt one of THE sexiest men on the net

Thanks Harry for the GREAT pics

1 comment:

Peter said...

Harry.
What a great selection on this posting! !!!!!
#3 OMG I don't think it will be too long before the Kleenex will be needed for this beauty! !!!!!!!

Pete.