Globe

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Last Post in MAY

I am supposed to be flying to Minnesota today to meet Richards family   LOL (Guess who's coming to Dinner)   that is if the FUCKING weather ever let's our Plane take off.   So I will not be posting anything new until next week   hope you like these

#1 Younger than I usually like but nice body and BOY will he be hot in a few YEARS

#2 PERFECT Gramp Pa

#3 Another perfect man   with a very nice BULGE

#4 purdy purdy man

#5 he can sit on my wall ANYTIME

#6 Hi sexy

#7 don't usually like Facial hair   BUT that cock is SO edible

#8 WOOOW there's an endowed older man and cute to boot

#9 Irresistibly Gorgeous

#10 There's something really quite sexy about this man

3 comments:

hollowd said...

#10 has that sexy "guy next door" thing going for him that I love.

boteguilla72 said...

el 1 y 7 esta muy bueno megustaria esta para disfrutar con los dos son muy guapo

Anonymous said...

#9 Yes, yes and more yes please!!!