Globe

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Remember CHUCK??

WELL  I got lucky   my friend Chuck went to the LAS VEGAS Prime Timers convention and OBVIOUSLY met a nice man and had a GREAT time.   He sent me pics and asked would I LIKE them for my BLOG  WOOD EYE   WOW
Thanks Chuck and whoever took the pics  they are GREAT

Who's a pretty boy then

CHUCK has SUCH a great SMILE

and he IS so HANDSOME

and SEXY
excuse me CHUCK you forgot your underwear

I think your standing on it   LOL



MMM looks like you have a NEW TOY  have fun

You are welcome to any pics from here BUT please

If you take any of these pics for your BLOG   would appreciate a source mention  THANKS

3 comments:

boteguilla72 said...

my love beauti I love for you

Peter said...

The eversoooooo lovely Chuck.
Pic #1, Chuck's smile just melts your heart! !!!!

Pete.

Anonymous said...

Great pics and a great body! Can one be in love with an image???