Globe

Thursday, May 23, 2013

OMG 5

Some men will keep showing up in this section simply because THEY ARE FUCKING gorgeous and every time I see them I go OMG

#1  WOW

#2 WOW  LOL  is there another word???

#3   Get me to THIS beach

#4 LOVE that cragy look

#5 This GUY

#6 DRIVES me crazy  every time I see him I get hard   wish there was a cock pic of him around SOMEWHERE would LOVE to see him naked

#7 Its my PArty and I'll blow him if I want to  

#8 eeny meenie minie mo  FUCKIT I'll take BOTH of them   who wants a 3 way????

#9 here's another man that keeps showing up and BOY is he HOT

#10 Sexiest politician EVER   will be in many OMG postings   where's his NAKED pic I wonder??????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#10 is a politician who can be any colour of the political spectrum. I would vote for him whatever! As to his naked pic . . .living in hope.
#2 just a sweetie.