Globe

Friday, April 26, 2013

OH you LOVELIES wherefor art thou??????

Wish I knew how to meet these men   don't YOU???


#1 not his first visit to the net BUT oh me OH MY  what a HUNK

#2 OH yes I will

#3  This beach is WHERE???

#4 I can help you with that

#5 THAT CHEST   WOW

#6 a COCK on a ROCK without a FROCK and what a NICE cock it is too  ready for plucking sucking FUCKING all 3

#7 HANDSOME

#8 I can't even see all of him and I'm in LOVE what a BEAUTY

#9 Just STUNNING so masculine and SEXY

#10 HOLI FUCK AHHHHHHHH I want him   I WANT HIM NOW

#11 could he be any sexier????

#12   This guy has multiple pics on the net BUT this is ONE of my favs   he's is SUCH a beauty   I hope some one some where has a cum shot with him   then I would die happy

#13 can I get that towel for you   I know how to BLOW dry you without a dryer   I'm VERY good

#14 just FUCKING scrumptious  MMMMMMMMMM

5 comments:

Peter said...

A very arousing set of postings.

# Just Sensational, Oooooozing sexuality !!!!!
#5 Imagine snuggling your face against his gorgeous chest.
#8 White hair, beautiful. He's making me drool.
#11 would just love to work that foreskin !!!!!
#12 Answer......... Yes I have, and will continue to do so !!!!!!

Pete.

Jimbo said...

2 and 14, love to blow the pair of them

Anonymous said...

#5. face and chest fab. Does he have the beginnings of a moustache or just a 5 O'clock shadow?
#8.Yes please! Furry and white hair - heaven - devine - oh hell, Godlike!!! Publish and be damned lol!

Anonymous said...

Back to # 8: I am absolutely certain he would stop me in my tracks should he turn round and reveal his face. The little of what I can see is enough to set my gonads aflame!

Robert said...

#10 is absolutely gorgeous.