Globe

Saturday, April 27, 2013

April wanes the MEN don't

Nearing the end of April  but the men keep coming and as sexy as ever

#1 WHo could resist this HUNK man

#2 That open shirt is such a turn on

#3 SO inviting wow

#4 you would need to be like the egg eating snake and be able to unhinge your jaw to get that monster in your mouth

#5 Oh you sweet thing you

#6 YES yes I know he is everywhere   and THIS is why   HOW beautiful is that face

#7 Blue Collar fucking HOT

#8 MUSCUFUCKINGLIN

#9 ABSOLUTELY wow

#10 Another one of those men SO FABULOUS you know you will NEVER EVER get him in bed

6 comments:

Peter said...

#1 Truly beautiful in every way.

#5 Two absolute classics, a Bugatti and a Stunningly Handsome Gent !!!!

#9 You just know He's going to be such fun in bed.

#10 Last and definitely not least one of the most handsome and exciting men on the planet the fabulous Mr Jos'e Miguel Insulza.

Pete

hollowd said...

I wouldn't mine spending time with all these men, starting with #7.

Jimbo said...

I'd start with 4, it's unlikely I'd move on sucking that beauty, but if I did I'd love to pleasure number 5, he's a sweetie

Peter said...

Jimbo your just being greedy (#4) more than enough for one? You couldn't possible eat a whole one ?????, but I bet you'd give it a bloody good go !!!!!!!!) LOL.

Pete

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, there is enough for all so let's not fall out - as long as I'm first to Bugatti man lol!

Robert said...

#8 is handsome.

Is #6 British? He looks British.