Globe

Sunday, February 10, 2013

CRUISE 2

Well I finally made it home after a FANTASTIC vacation and road trip with my wonderful friend CHUCK.  Chuck will be having a whole section dedicated to his beautiful self in days to come.   The cruise was fabulous and the MEN were breathtaking   some more than others.   Photographing them ain't easy  LOL (try explaining to a HOT chubby  why you are taking as many pics of him as you can)

In the waiting area before we even got on the ship and these two beauties caught my eye



I tried to keep pics of the same guy together but 500 pics  I may have missed a few  this guy will be back



This man is SO hot  have a LOT more of him later


more of this man too




Have you ANY idea how frustrating it is to be on a ship of semi naked men and NOT be able to jump their bones???!!!!





oh lordy how handsome is this guy

however I did manage to get some goodies    well I think   lets see what YOU think

3 comments:

Jimbo said...

Welcome home pal, looking forward to seeing all the pics, in the meantime I'll happily settle for number 18, blue cap,tee shirt and shades, he's fuckin delicious

OLD4OLDER said...

Thanks Jimbo nice to be back I have some REAL cuties lined up mmmmmmm

Roy said...

Welcome back!
There are many many guys I like. Looking forward for more.