Globe

Saturday, January 19, 2013

FINAL Nudist Group Til I get Back from My CRUISE


 Today I am heading to Florida for a CRUISE  and then a road trip home  that should have me back at my trustee computer by MID Feb.   I plan  to take LOTS of Photographs of as many HOT SEXY men as I can find   and will post them as soon as I get back.   In the mean time  a final posting before I leave
Hope you enjoy

What a sweetie


as a BUG's ear






wouldn't you love to come round a sand dune and find THIS waiting for you  MMMMMM


Sail on Sail on Sailor


SE  x  x  ie

if you want it  here it is  come and get it

NEVER to old to be naked

isn't he on a LOVE seat???  I'd love to seat myself next to him

mmmuuuh  meant to be the sound my lips made kissing this sweet face




Oh YES PLEASE

absofuckinglutely


LUCKY woman   she can suck his cock whenever she wants to.
I wonder how often that it?????
if it was me.... it would be   DAILY





so inviting

SO HOT





why so grumpy grampa I know how to make you smile



another come and get me pose   WOW
see you all in a couplathree weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

el de la foto n12 megusta mucho me encantaria disfrutar de el en esa cama que esta acostado

adamastor said...

I love men of his age and think you are wonderful, I will be happy if you are my friend, wish you happiness, kisses and hug from your Brazilian admirer can find me on skype adam41821
yahoo messenger guilhermesjofoli@yahoo.es