Globe

Thursday, December 20, 2012

STUNNERS

Todays crop of men are SO HOT  that my eyes are still burning from looking at them  my fingers are burning from typing about them  my cock is burning from   ???  a urinary tract infection??  NO from getting hard and not being able to relax between men because they ALL MAKE ME HARRRDDDDDDD

OK so this guy  THIS GUY !!! what can I say  if I was told I could only have sex with ONE man in this group    first my sex imagination part of my brain would explode BUT then I guess it might be HIM  because he IS so  SO  words fail me   but I will be boring and cliched and say PERFECT.

you can smile you gorgeous little German HUNK  you KNOW men are breaking their wrist all over the world wanking looking at you




PUT that away before you HURT someone with it  MMMMM what a tasty mouthful


don't you just wanna lay a BIG FAT WET one right there WHAM BAM on the lips

Now where the FUCK did HE come from  OH LORDY


OH lhell  where EXACTLY are you????



IS there no end to the men in this world who stop me in my tracks


YUP I'lll be RIGHT over  sure you want your BJ on the beach   you could always come home with me




me Me ME  I will


if you need to stick something in your mouth HOW about my cock  TAKE that dirty thing out of your mouth and put my nice hard thing IN





My tongue needs to slip right into that pretty man's sexy mouth










OK you win   you can BOTH be my next boyfriend  threeway you say  OKAY




SO adorable

heart stopping




JAWDROPPING






Fantabutastic  there is not an inch of this man I don't want my tongue to lick



wake up sleepy HEAD





men are NOT ALLOWED to be this cute unless they are having sex WITH ME



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell! No comments at all....this has got to be your best compilation ever. OK, I am working from the most recent backwards and perhaps there is still better to come John. Wish I had spotted your blog sooner. I can't even pick a favourite. Just too many to pick from.

adamastor said...

I love men of his age, and I think you wonderful, would love to be your friend, hug and kisses from your Brazilian admirer, you will be able to see me on skype adam41821