Globe

Monday, June 24, 2019

The Men who Mapped out my MY perfect MAN

 As a Child I did not understand what it was about Beaver's DAD that I liked SO MUCH  but BOY did I want to see him NAKED


Sunday Monday Happy Days   and They would have been if I could have had a cuddle with Mr C

Rollin Rollin Rollin   Ward Bond on Rawhide   what a HOTTIE

Ironside was the BOMB  he was my first REAL crush  I was in LOVE with HIM   if I had known he was gay I would have moved to the USA a LOT SSSSOOOOOONNNNNEEEERRRRR

Not really a BIG fan of facial hair  BUT OH I would have loved to take care of this BIG 10:4


Perfect Broderick Crawford

OH I LOVED this man



Robert Conrad


WHAT can I say  the older he got THE sexier he has Become




The ONLY cartoon I want to have sex with   LOL
with the DEATH of Ernest Borgnine this is my current living Heart Throb




BUT THIS is the ULTIMATE man WHAT a STUNNING incredible beauty
the closest I ever got to having someone like him was when I met my Partner Richard.   AND Richard was gay and very Loving  I still miss him every day


Bring on the Ernest Borgnine CLONES


No comments: