Globe

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Thanks for letting me know My blog is safe from the tumblr disaster turns out I was not on Tumblr

My WONDERFUL Richard passed on Sept the 19th this year.   One day before his 90th birthday,   We were supposed to go on a Cruise to celebrate   but 10 days before the cruise he didn't feel well so I took him to be checked out,   He had stage 2 colon cancer.   They removed the cancer but whilst he was recovering he threw a Pulmonary Embolism and died.   I was at his bedside and watched him go from my wonderful lover to dead and gone in 30 minutes   the worst 30 minutes of my life.   He was struggling to breathe  and there was NOTHING I could do to ease his discomfort,   I held his hand and watched as he struggled for air and slowly slip away from this earth.   I am STILL very depressed and sad   not sure I will get over this loss,   He is the 4th lover I have lost to old age   but he was the most amazingly perfect man I have ever seen    I miss him so much it hurts, and I don't think I will ever be able to find another like him,    He was my heart and should and now I am hollow, empty and alone.

Add caption

6 comments:

willie said...

My sincere condolences. He was certainly adorable. Hope you'll continue the blog. Been following you for well over a decade.

OLD4OLDER said...

Thank you yes I will continue the blog altho here may be slow days

Paul said...

My condolances as well, I feel very much with you and understand how you feel.
I lost 2 lovers of old age, my first one was 99 when he died end the second 87.
I have a lover again of 87 but for how long.......
He is still very healthy but that`s what it is when you like old men.
I`m Paul From Holland and like your blog very much.

Anonymous said...

MY condolence as well
When my lovers pass away it always hard blow.. Even though i already tell my self, it consequences of loving men whom much older than me,

I try to remember that my lovers want me happy. I don't want to disappoint them, Further more I know they always live within me.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I started reading your blog, and the first post I saw on your site was this post. Accept my condolences. I did not have a single lover, but there was one man whom I loved with all my heart. He died in March 2018. He was 82 years old. We did not know each other, but his passing from life was of great importance to me. I am still very young, but I love these men very much. Thank you for this blog. Hello from Russia!

Anonymous said...

My condolances. I also have been reading your blog for many years. Richard appeared to be a very sweet man and your love for each other was apparent in your photos. He will be missed.