Globe

Monday, July 11, 2016

What an Absolute SWEETHEART!!

The original video is 45mins long  which is WAAAAYYYY tooooo long.   Also I am not able to upload videos that long  so I have to edit    That is what I have done here.   This darling man had a lovely wank   which I observed from the opening shot of his jeans open cock in hand    he wanked, CAME  and then the lovely man showed his face.   I love to watch people JO ing  however I prefer to know what they look like    so for the benefit of this display I showed his face first,   then his initial fiddling  leading to some lovely walking ending with a sweet cum shot   I hope you enjoy this montage of a GREAT wank by a VERY sexy man.

Ain't he sweet
Oh what lovely meat
beat beat beat that meat
and CUM when you're complete

No comments: