Globe

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I do what I can

AS requested Richard in Robe and slippers    until now We only have a pair of swimming Trunks   and I already have pics of him in his swim suit on the Blog   am trying to get him a speedo type swim suit   BUT don't know where    There is a place on line but I can't remember what it's called.   If anyone knows of an on line swim suit site that sells speedo swim suits for BIG men please let me know   THANKS   Then I will buy Richard one and be happy to upload pics of him in it.   HAVE  a great day and enjoy.   BTW   these pic were taken in out TV room    and as you can see   I collect Movies and Vinyl   BIG fan of the 50s and 60's






5 comments:

Unknown said...

fans star wars too.

Unknown said...

bello and interisante i,m a fan 50 and star war, i love older man. tank for this block, i enjoy it. fron el salvador, Central America-

Anonymous said...

Looking good!

Peter said...

Very sexy, and so thought provoking !!!!!!!!

Pete xxxx

12180 said...

Peek a boo made hard.Love a close up on that gorgeous package