Globe

Monday, November 18, 2013

2 weeks seems like a fortnight

I recently got  100,000 hits on this BLOG and I want to THANK everyone who visited, contributed and made this fun to do.   I will be away for two weeks on a CRUISE to Hawaii   and will try and come back with a FRESH LOAD of sexy older men.   Meanwhile I hope you like this my final posting til I get back    enjoy   see ya ALL in 2 weeks   and THANKS again for viewing.
 This ain't Moses  they're not Bullrushes   but he could lead me up the Garden Path
Cuddle up a little closer   …oh my



That seems very edible

so serious and SO sexy



I want HIM   NOW

this guy IS HOT

In an ABSOLUTEFUCKINGHEARTBEAT oh YESSSSS

Cutie pie ALERT

OH what a sexy old fucker  mmmmmmmm


ANOTHER cutie pie  all this PIE is gonna make me FAT

One dreams about scenes like this   WOW

Lose the bitch and you will be a LOT happier   and get better BJs

WOW
Fuck me

What a Hottie

I LOVE this set of PICS   I guess its the same guy  what a DOLL








ANY time any place  Oh lordy   what a BEAUTY

3 comments:

Peter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peter said...

Messed up with the first comment, will try to do better this time ??????

Was led up the 'Garden Path' not that long ago by somebody old enough to know Fucking better !!!!!!! :-(

#9 Oh my what a sweat man.

#11 Simply Sensational, Very special indeed !!!!!!

#12 Drop Dead Gorgeous.

#17... John, Just love your Comment.

And the last eight, wow what a handsome man !!!

Altogether a great posting....... Look forward to your return.

Pete

Jimbo said...

Firstly enjoy your cruise matey, secondly number 2, just too cute for words, and thirdly, yes I agree lose the bitch and I'll suck you off until the cows CUM home, whatever that means, HE'S SO HOT