Globe

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

More KARL

I think MOST viewers of the older men Blogs will agree that THIS man is one of the sweetest SEXIEST men out there   and out of the Blue his very nice partner sent me all these fabulous pics of KARL   and I felt I should share them with you guys  WELL because you deserve the VERY BEST OF THE BEST  to look at





















Imagine if you will    what it must be like   to wake up everyday and have this FABULOUSLY sexy man lying next to you   MMMMMMMMMM WOW
I have Richard   so I know what it's like to wake up next to  VERY handsome sexy man everyday   I hope you have or will have that one day.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hi John.
Yeah a great favorite of mine and sooooo many others. Again has this unique ability to be so sexy clothed or otherwise !!!!!!
To sleep and awake in the arms of the man you love is absolutely Priceless....I have been fortunate to have had the luxury of this experience.

Pete.