Globe

Friday, September 13, 2013

Potpourri

Just some lovelies I found recently whilst perusing the net   plus a couple from a friend  of a MAN he likes

#1 what a nice face

#1a and COCK

#1b and garden

#1c AND COCK this man has


#2 yummy

#3 what I wouldn't give for just one night with PS

#4 Hi Handsome

#4a PLEASE can I 
#4b  molest you

#5 nice bulge

#6 THIS GUY

#6a just FLOATS MY BOAT  still wanna see a CUM shot with him.  NICE flagpole wonder what I could do with it??????  Hmmmmmmmm

#7 I will ...with you??   you BET

#8 from Florida with love

#8a from the man I went on a cruise to have sex with

#8b he says

#8c He LOVES this man

2 comments:

Peter said...

Superb posting all very exciting......And a special mention to the attributes of numbers #1 & # 6.

Pete

boteguilla72 said...

el n 8 megusta quiero estar contigo un dia entero