Globe

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

OH SO LOVELY

Many of these are from my OMG file so they have been here before   BUT revisiting their beauty reminds me of how many LOVLIES there are out there

#1 yes PLEASE


#2 I don't play golf but he can hole me in one ANYTIME

#3 what a cutie

#4

#5 my LOVELY Kiwi friend   if I could get to New Zealand  oh mamma MIA  would we have fun

#6 Dream MAN
#6a Dream Lover

#7 I spent two weeks on a CRUISE trying to get this 80 year old into bed  only to be told I've never had my cock sucked and I never WANT my cock sucked   he was straight

#8  he was on the same cruise   same result   STRAIGHT   AHHHHHHHHHHHHH


#9 oh don't look at me that way    I will happily do to you whatever you want

#10 Fuck me yes

#11 and him any time   any where

2 comments:

Jimbo said...

5,6 and 9, would love them all, but I'd happily take one right now

Roy said...

#5 & #9 are absolutely a dream of mine