Globe

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Guess who's cumming to (be) dinner

mmmm ALL you can EAT

#1   wonder what he wants???

#2 always LOVE looking at this delicious man  Hmm what are the ODDS

#3 A PINK Sports coat and a WHITE carnation (maybe)

#4 can I hold it too   PLASE

#5  why so pensive   it's ok I'll be gentle

#6 he's sexy  he just IS

#7 glad to here that   I'm next

#8 sweet sweet man

#9 excuse me I think you have forgotten something????



#9a you've forgotten it AGAIN???  or maybe you don't HAVE any clothes   ok can I cum live with you

#10 now there's a HANDSOME face

#11 and another   HOT


                                                             #12 OH that bulge is SO exciting

#13 mmmmmmmmmmmm so it this one

4 comments:

Peter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peter said...

Hi John

# 10 reminds me of an ex of yours Gene ???

boteguilla72 said...

el n 5 woooo beautiful I love el 7 muy love is woooooooooooo

Anonymous said...

#2,#1 delicious old man and I'd love to
blow #2 yessss...