Globe

Thursday, July 25, 2013

mixed bag

Some of these I found today   which I usually don't post right away   other are from who knows where   LOL   and some from readers


#1  too cute and sexy

#2 mmm nice buns I BET

#3 happy pappy

#4 DREAM about seeing guys like this

#5 lis suck away lips suck away lips suck awayyyyyy

#6 another park dream

#7 WOW

#8 DOUBLE WOW

#9 not sure I like your pussy is appropriate

#10 I'd like to unwrap his present

#11

#11A cute

#12 had a date with this guy once a long time ago   and missed it  WHAT an ASS   he is/was so HOT

#13

#13a  now here's a surprise  This is my EX who went back to Canada   he made me promise not to put any naked pics of him on the internet   and here he is  NAKED as a JAY BIRD  somewhere recently in a Canadian(I assume) forrest   and ALL over the net   so I borrowed   and here he is  HOT man indeed.

#14 Sexy Italian

#15  BOY he looks ready to dominate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible how similar your tastes are to mine. Missing a date with #12 is unforgivable! Lusted after him since first seeing his pic. #13 your ex is just GORGEOUS! Then there is RICHARD and CHUCK and the lovely FRED! Not to mention DENNIS from yesterday's posting (I assume you have, haven't you)?
#15. That man just oozes sex appeal!

Anonymous said...

#15. Photo-shopped??? Not to worry. #1, 6, & especially #7 more than makes up LOL!