Globe

Monday, July 29, 2013

men men men

Had a lotta pics sent to me over the past few days and have been slowly sorting thru them   and here they come   ENJOY and thanks to the sender   you know who you are

#1 don't hide it  I'm sure its a cute as you ARE

#2whatacutie

#3 needs to be loved and cherished

#4 ONE OF THE SEXIEST MEN IN THE WORLD     ED ASNER    same statement

#5 I know a SWEETHEART of a man  92 who looks just like this

#6

#7 rub a dub dub

#8 sex EEEEEE

#9 What a SWEET face

#10 

#11 quick get a flag  GET something  he needs ATTENTION

#12 MM MM  

#13 sexy old FUCKER  WOW

#14 love seeing the top of his chest   wanna slide my hand in there so BADLY

#15 Totally needs to be loved

#16  Thank you for this CROTCH shot of this SEXY man

4 comments:

Jimbo said...

I'd love to take care of 3 and 10, especially 3 he could wrap those legs around my neck anytime, yummy

Anonymous said...

Great taste Jimbo. 3 and 10 fucking lovely. 8 and 13 as well. ED Asher a no brainer as far as I'm concerned.

boteguilla72 said...

el 12 woooooo my sweet

Anonymous said...

1 and 7 oooh yesss... oooh no