Globe

Thursday, June 20, 2013

mixnmatch

more pics from  a friend plus a couple of mine

#1 Oh don't I wish I worked at this senior center

#2 I've always LOVED this pic  they look like a couple of OLD AUSSIES sexy as FUCK

#3 oh so sweet how tempting is THAT

#4 Does bending over make my ass look fat
NO it makes it look ADORABLE

  1. #5 Great Pose


#6 Greater pose   oooh lovely frontal shot

#7 mmmmmm

#8 peek a boo

#9 He really is a beauty

#10 come let me help you find a nice sand dune

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hi John
wow what a posting! !!!!!!
# 1 would love to plant a great big kiss on the head of the gent in the white polo shirt before going down soith.
#4. I know someone who.would loke to.do.a special somerhing with this man.

OMG #9 what the fuck fantasigorical! !!! Wow ooo wow.