Globe

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Here They Come

A BUNCH of  beauties old and newish   some sent to me others I found    more recent reblogs than usual generally wait a while so as not to be too repetitious    here goes    enjoy


HOLI MOLI whata BEAUTY

Always nice to see this HUNK

boy he looks ready for lov' in

MM MM good

as a BUG'S ear

OH I'd like to get lost in the corn fields with this GUY

OK 3 nice ways to wake him up ???

CLASSIC

Just plain HANDSOME

Oh please cheer up   here I have an idea.........

MMM sit beg   ROLL OVER

perfect what a sweetie

Beach beauty

Wakey Wakey   I have a little surprise for you

Someone needs to be kissed

TOO sweet and so perfectly proportioned

Palm Springs

Has the best men

ON the BEACH

Come on everybody stomp your feet

on the beach
 you can dance with everyone you meet

Yup  not sure DANCING is exactly what I had in mind
oh I could do things to these lovely GUYS

3 comments:

Jimbo said...

3,4,and 6, love to have some fun with all three

Anonymous said...

12; Someone throw that fucking doggy a bone so's I can get at HIS bone!!
Last pic; I want to cheer that man up with a great big hug!

Peter said...

Wow John.
No ! & 2 beautiful man !!!!

No 10 very great favorite of mine, SOOOOOO Handsome.

No 16 Such a sweet, sweet man !!!

No 17 So, So lovely. You just know this man would be sheer delight to share his bed with !!!