Globe

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

he said YES

For those of you familiar with my blog   you may remember me rambling on about the men in my life a while back.   I ended by saying I had finally met the man of my DREAMS and that we were going too try and make a life together.   At the time we were very new and I had not got his permission on put his pic out in BLOG land.   Well He has said he is fine with me showing him off so here in ALL his GLORY is the wonderful MAN of my dreams.



Here we are  that's me that's HIM

we met , of all places   at a car dealership

I took one look at that sexy man and POW my heart was lost forever

Here he is with My friend CHUCK  ain't that a sight for sore eyes  WOW  Love that BEAR T Shirt

Those eyes, 

those sighs, they're part of the tender trap

Here he is with  my a DEAR friend Bill who I think looks like Dick Cheney

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new love is fantastic. Ruggedly handsome. Your old love Chuck is not bad too! In fact, most of the pics on your blog are so damn good! Best wishes from a distant admirer XXXXX

Anonymous said...

Hello again. Just want to add that your new love has such kissable lips and a really strong chin. He definitely is an OMG grandpa! Speaking of which, I came across a photo on the net of a truly beautiful grandpa. It is just a head shot and in monochrome but I was smitten instantly. He is quite old but stunningly beautiful in my eyes. Is there any way to send you it? Once again, best wishes XXX

OLD4OLDER said...

Hi Harry
Yes my e mail is included in my about me blurb just write to me at
jeland@dc.rr.com
Looking forward to hearing from you