Globe

Monday, April 8, 2013

More April Hotties

Everytime I see this guy in a movie I get HARD   what a HOTTIE
#1

#2 Oh I would LOVE to skinny dip with HIM

#3 SO SWEET  wonder if he's ever even contemplating getting a BJ

#4 Attention please   he has my cock at attention  

#5 THAT is SO FUCKING inviting  oh I can just TASTE his cum

#6 ARE men this hot EVER available for sex????

#7 Masculine sexy FUCK ME Hot

#8 so fucking adorable

#9 No honey YOU'RE the champion WOW

#10 What exactly is it that you want me to do with you???  OH Daddy what a BEAUTY.

3 comments:

Peter said...

Hi John.

Beautiful posting, #6 is absolutely staggering.

Pete

boteguilla72 said...

el de la foto n 10 is wauuuuuu beautiful

Anonymous said...

#3. I don't think he is contemplating a BJ John. If so, I would be there lol! A sweet pie nevertheless.Dungarees and braces on an older man just does it for me every time. Hint, hint!