Globe

Friday, January 4, 2013

MORE Hot Men

I must be feeling VERY horny today because the only criteria for a pic to be on my site is WOULD I HAVE SEX WITH THIS MAN.    I am having problems typing this because I am drooling all over myself and the computer and making a BIG mess   these men are SO DAMN sexy I want them ALL and I want them NOW

hi there sexy

OH yes please


I'll make you smile  then moan then GROAN 



where are these BEACHES

dreaming of me I hope



yummy yummy yummy I've got love in my Tummy


Stop playing with it  you'll go blind


here let me play with it   I don't mind going blind


don't look so surprised  these things happen  and a LOT more often if I was there


GERONIMO

6 comments:

Paul. E. said...

Where do you get these pictures? Do you know Seamus?

Paul. E. said...

Also... Any good sites for movie? -- I love your style!

OLD4OLDER said...

I don't know him personally but I know and LOVE his site although it has not had any new material for a while now. Apart form the ones I take myself I find them all on the MANY wonderful sites that are out there

Hutch said...

I'd definitely be a regular at "Reilly's Pub", if only to chat for hours on end (and discreetly ogle) the hunky barkeeper in the blue shirt. WHAT A FACE!

Anonymous said...

Pic #2 is so cute but as Hutch has mentioned, 'Reilley's Pub would be a regular hang-out for me too - but not on the barman's night off lol!

adamastor said...

I love men of his age, and I think you wonderful, would love to be your friend, hug and kisses from your Brazilian admirer, you will be able to see me on skype adam41821