Globe

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back at the Street Fair

Every week end there is a FAIR at a local college  and I like to go there and take pics of SEXY men.    It is a real trip trying to get pics without them or their wives realizing what I am doing.   So apologies for the slightly disorganized presentation   but you do whatcha can do.
The first thing I saw was what I thought was a HUGE uncircumcised cock and balls
but on closer inspection    it's a sack of potatoes

OK this guy is delicious






so HOT



see what I mean   HOT


Hi handsome






don't normally do headless body shots   BUT this belongs to the guy above   so that's OK   LOL







Oh Grampa can I play with you

AND you



so masculine  LOVEM when they look so DAMN straight  




damn it  missed the front shot on this guy

This man is TOO damn SEXY

FINALLY got a crotch shot  mm mm




I'll buy you a cuppa coffee




Never thought I would get a good face shot on this guy

But I moved faster than a speeding bullet and managed to get this






This guy is SO CUTE


5 comments:

Jimbo said...

Oh grandpa can I play with you, is really a big turn on, he's well gorgeous

Hutch said...

The handsome grandpa in the yellow shirt is picture-perfect! (Reading glasses --whether placed on the tip of the nose or dangling around the neck of a sexy daddy/gramp-- are an additional turn-on.) :)

Hutch said...

The wannabe sack of potatoes looks like an attempt on the part of the artist's subconscious to express what was ACTUALLY on his mind --- in the guise of something as innocuous as a sack o' 'taters. :D

Roy said...

Nice grandpas and very sexy all of them. I especially like the bulge shot.

Peter said...

The crouch shots #3 & #35 were the clinchers for me........ Very, very nice !!!

Pete.