Globe

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Movie Stars who molded my Taste

As a small boy I found myself very attracted to certain movie stars without knowing why.    These guys  in particular



Another fine mess I wish he had got me in!!!!


Then at age 10 I REALLY fell in love and wrote my first FAN letter to this GORGEOUS man THE Beautiful Maurice Chevalier








Next with the advent of TV  I became fascinated by certain actors  I was in LOVE with Beaver Cleaver's DAD  the sexy Hugh Beaumont




Then I got Older and the men I lusted after became older  I was in LOVE with all these guys

                                                                                               













Arthur Lowe   in Dads Army








Stratford Johns  In Z Cars and Softly Softly




Broderick Crawford in Highway Patrol 10 4









Tom Bosley in Happy Days
Jackie Gleason










Eddie Albert 



Then came the men that REALLY turned me on  not that the others didn't  BUT these GUYS WERE AWESOME



William Conrad




Raymond Burr
THEN came The MOVIE STARS
Oh my the crappy movies I sat through just to see these STUNNINGLY gorgeous men


Charles Durning  what a SWEETHEART












Discovered David Huddleston in the movie The Big Lebowski  My jaw dropped when I saw him  whata HUNK




Who isn't in love with the cuddly Ed Asner???





And of course the RITZ filled my FANTASY of walking into a steam room and finding Jack Weston there with or without a towel  MMMMMM so cute





James Cagney became so attractive when he got older  as did several Movie Stars



CAN you imagine this 3 way   WOW


Sir Lawrence Olivier





Laugh all you want BUT Jonathan Winters is just wonderfully sexy








Martin Balsam ALWAYS sent shivers down my SPINE




Carol O Connor was the sexiest Biggot in the WORLD  so wanted to help him get over his homophobia with a REALLY good BJ





There's something so SEXY about Don Rickles





I never understood the appeal of Marlon Brando  until he got older  and then MMMM WOW





After seeing Rod Steiger in The Pawn Broker and then of course In the hEAT of the NIGHT  I had a new Heart throb  and POLICE uniforms with sunglasses got me VERY excited.



AND THEN came the KING  the MOST beautiful man in the WORLD  EVER  I would have given parts of my body to have sex with Ernest Borgnine  he will always be the sexiest man on EARTH   as far as I am concerned   I am sure you all have your own SEXIEST man in the World  BUT Ernie is mine.














3 comments:

Hutch said...

It was always a toss-up between Ernest Borgnine and Broderick Crawford, both of whom I LOVED watching on TV back in the late 1950s and early '60s. (I was apparently already drawn to such men at a VERY early age.)

OLD4OLDER said...

Yup me too BUT Ernie was ALWAYS my #1

Anonymous said...

Arthur Lowe. Something about that green serge captain's uniform in 'Dad's Army' was a big turn-on. Ernest Borgnine. Wonder why I missed that film where he is stripping? I have recorded some awful movies in the past only to skim through to reach the scenes of the actor I had the hots for. Oh and Caroll O Conner. He just aged beautifully and those eyes. . .