Globe

Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Life Story 3

 AH yes now for guys I can actual remember names   LOL    First the very sexy Humphrey Friend    his name always made me laugh    but his lovely cock made me CUM.    I was VERY smitten    I almost went to live with him    IN BERUIT  which is where he was living when I met him.   Guess how glad I am that I decided against THAT move.    LOL

This is CHUCK   wow he blew me away.   He lived in MAINE.   I met him in New York on one of my many trip there in the 70's.   I REALLY loved CHUCK   but I couldn't get to him.    VISAs etc   DAMN

can you say adorable
mmmmmmmmmmm
BOB   in California    first time I ever visited  Los Angeles
Met George in her USA   but he lived in UK    by this time I was living in USA   LOL irony   ain't that just the way life is.   LIVING with him would have been the easiest decision I could ever make   SO HANDSOME



I think his name was Peter   STRANGE but VERY handsome German.   We would be walking down the street  and he would suddenly hide in  a doorway and pretend he was a secret agent   OH WELL   LOL to each his own.   I will always remember that he introduced me to ANTHONY VENTURA  the best BEST instrumentl orchestra EVER.   If you like Percy Faith, Bert Kaempfert, Paul Mariat   then you will LOVE Anthony Ventura.
He really was handsome

PAUL
Very HOT american

You may or may not recognize PATRICK CARGILL    my only other famous person I ever had a relationship with.   The sex only lasted a few months    BUT we remained friend until he died.   Patrick was a British TV and Movie actor.   He plays the policeman in the Beatles HELP.    He also had his own TV series Father Dear Father
I also had sex with a Russian pianist called Shura Cherkassky check him out on Google Images   I don't have any pics of him.   He wanted to be Blown whilst playing the piano    VERY sexy

Len was SO HOT    I would have settled down with him   But he didn't want to.


Could WILLIE be any more ADORABLE????

Beach Baby

I loved this GORGEOUS German

Bob lived in a nudist Colony in Oregon.   I took care of him in the Hospital where I was a nurse.   NO sex in the hospital    BUT met him after he was discharged.    Arranged for several discharges after that   LOL

3 comments:

Jimbo said...

I used to fancy Patrick Cargill like crazy, you lucky man you

Hutch said...

Very touching, personal and nostalgic. This series reminded me in many ways of the older men I met and bedded down with as a young man in the mid-to-late Seventies. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Back again John and no, no, no! Willie could NOT be any more adorable! That lower belly is my weakness. Oh God! What a bod. . .