Globe

Monday, June 17, 2013

STUBBY KAYE

Here's a funny story    my Blog friend writes and asks me if I like STUBBY KAYE    WHAT's not to like  CUTE as a bugs ear and VERY talented   BUT the funny part is that I live in STUBBY KAYE'S old home in Ranch Mirage CA.   I still get mail for his wife Angela KAYE.   Now granted its been a while.   I've been here 8 or 9 years and the guys I bought it from were here a while   BUT they bought it from Angela Kaye   so there    my claim to a brush with fame   LOL

Gotta find this ALBUM

he was so cute in this movie

come and get me

This pic sent to me by another SK fan

couldn't you just EAT HIM UP

so cute so much cuter when he got OLDER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Fucking fantastic! A man of my dreams for sure!!!! Melt, melt my heart Stubby you sexy beast . . . .sigh!