Globe

Monday, April 15, 2013

TAXING decisions

Since today is TAX day I thought taxing our decision centers might be nice   WHICH one of these CUTIES do I wanna blow FIRST
#1 Well it looks like he's ready  maybe start here

#2 But oh me oh MY getting him naked seems like a REALLY good idea

#3 However with just a little help that zipper could come ALL the way down

#4  OH well no decision here  lets get SUCKING

#5  mmmm wouldn't mind pulling that swim suit off with my teeth

#6 decisions decisions  so sexy

#7 BUT then again!!!!!  mmmmm

#8 oooh baby

#9 IT is NOT no one has a cock THAT big but if you want to SHOW me  go RIGHT ahead  I'll see what I can do with it

#10 It's only that small because of the cold   I would be MORE than happy to warm you and your LOVELY cock and body up.

2 comments:

Peter said...

John.

What a posting, Me, I'm never good when it comes to making these kinds of decisions.
But one thing I can tell you for sure #4 will definitely NOT improve my eyesight.

Pete

Robert said...

#2 is very attractive. I love his big round Russian head.