Globe

Friday, March 22, 2013

Cruise 2 MISSED stunner

 When a man is SO beautiful he will worm his way into your psyche and there ain't NOTHING you can do about it.   20 minutes after Chuck and I arrived for our cruise we were sitting in a HUGE warehouse of a place with hundreds of other travelers when I notice this HANDSOME man and grabbed a quick pic of him    as you can see it was from quite far away

But then later when I was out and about on the ship   I saw THIS handsome man    almost fainted as the blood ran from my head into my penis he was so FUCKING HOT



AT this point did not realize it was the same guy I had seen in the preboarding area

Took as many pics as I cold without making myself TOO obvious.
Then later in the trip I met him and his wife listening to the BEST lounge act I have ever heard.

They danced I took pics
Wished I was her
With him in my arms

Beginning to see WHY my heart stopped when I saw him





Probably one of the sexiest men I have EVER  that would be EVER   seen
We actually became quite friendly and I am still in touch with them.   Have no idea if he might be open to a little bi
/curious exploration.    I can only dream   and with my new love in my life   I will never find out.





2 comments:

Shimmie said...

Hmmmm, I can see why you fell in love with this man HE IS GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh John, you get full marks for persistence and pic 12 with his wife is a heart-stopper. Wish I were that wife! Lock us both in cabin and throw away the key for the duration!