Globe

Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm Back

Hi EVERYONE   glad to be home    Good News and Bad News
Good News   all these pics have NEVER been on the net before
Bad News   they aren't too sexy.   Its very difficult to get intimate or close sexy pics of complete strangers   mostly candid pics I could sneak in when no one was looking   LOL   well here they are hope you like.   These will be the next 4 postings   ENJOY
This sexy little devil was one of the first men I saw at the Boat Drill

This was all I could get

My Lovely Richard

He was the ONLY man I could

Get this kinda shot of   mmmmmmmmmm











4 comments:

Percy Chatsworth said...

But... you forgot to take pics of yourself in a swimsuit/speedo/robe! :)

OLD4OLDER said...

believe me I am the right AGE but completely the wrong TYPE for my site NOT sexy at all I don't even like looking at me when I JO LOL

Percy Chatsworth said...

But, darling, I'm sure you're my type! Send some pics! :)

Peter said...

Wow

Check out the crotch on the gorgeous white haired Gent sat down mmmmm.

Pete